When you’re seeking a trustworthy Tampa commercial roofing contractor, look no further than Aderhold Roofing. With over two decades of industry experience, our knowledgeable staff and well-trained technicians are ready and able to assist you with roof maintenance, repairs or a new installation for your commercial or industrial property.
Why Tampa Property Owners Choose Aderhold Roofing
Our family owned and operated roofing company has built a solid reputation in the Tampa area for our dedication to unparalleled customer service and superior workmanship. We specialize in the repair and installation of all types of commercial and industrial roofing including:
- EPDM and TPO single-ply membrane
- Modified bitumen
- Spray foam
- Waterproofing and reflective coatings
For your protection and peace of mind, we are fully licensed with the state – FL # CCC1329750 and # CGC1520242 – and carry both workers’ compensation and liability insurance. We’re factory certified by leading manufacturers of high-quality commercial roofing materials including Carlisle, GAF, Gaco, Firestone and Johns Manville. We also take ongoing training seriously so that the Aderhold Roofing team is always current on the latest roofing technologies and best practices.
Your Full Service Tampa Commercial Roofing Contractor
We’re proud to offer Tampa-area property owners and managers a complete range of services related to commercial roofing including:
- New construction. We understand the importance of collaboration and timeliness in the new construction process, and we’re well versed in the current Florida building and roofing codes to ensure compliance.
- Roof replacement. If your commercial or industrial roof needs replacement, we can advise you on the type of material that offers the greatest longevity and ROI, as well as provide skilled installation and superior warranty options.
- Roof repair. After completing a thorough inspection of your existing roof to identify deficiencies, we have the expertise to make sound repairs that last.
- Roof preservation. If an inspection shows that it’s feasible, we may recommend making needed repairs and applying a coating to seal and waterproof your existing roof and extend its useful service life.
- Roof cleaning. Our routine cleaning service for both low slope or pitched roofs can improve your property’s aesthetic, preserve your material warranty and protect the roof system components to reduce your future repair and maintenance costs.
- Roof maintenance. We can help you develop an effective maintenance plan to keep your roof in the best possible condition so it can better withstand our extreme Tampa weather.
If you need the services of a highly-qualified Tampa commercial roofing contractor, fill out our contact form to receive a free quote!