Over the last year, Aderhold Roofing Corporation has installed over 3 million sq. ft. in roofing. You don’t get that busy without a vote of confidence, and we’re pleased to announce that our sterling reputation is a direct function of our dedication to our clients, the community, and the advancement of the roofing industry. We offer a broad range of roofing services to ensure that every property owner has access to the services they need at a price they can afford, including:
We also offer
- Roof Repair
- Roof Recover
- Roof Preservation
- Roof Replacement
- Maintenance Plans
- Roof Inspections
- New Construction
roof waterproofing in Tampa to help keep your property dry during Florida’s tumultuous summers and wet springs. Our humid subtropical climate welcomes leaks, which must be addressed quickly to prevent extensive damage. Of course, leaks can be avoided altogether by consulting one of the top licensed and insured
roof coating contractors in Tampa.
How Roof Coating Contractors in Tampa Protect Your Property
Successful waterproofing is dependent on a number of factors. For the inexperienced, the process of applying a waterproof coating to a flat roof can be daunting. Fortunately, our team is acutely aware of the pitfalls of
roof waterproofing in Tampa and have been trained to identify and resolve issues that could jeopardize the health of your roof. Different coatings should be applied for maintenance applications and permanent applications. Ensuring that the substrate is dry and at the proper temperature to be applied requires experience. Similarly, a roofing contractor must ensure that each layer of coating has had sufficient time to dry; otherwise, the roof will hardly be waterproof.
Common Flat Roof Issues That Result in Leaks
Are you dealing with pesky leaks in your commercial or multifamily property? There are many reasons why this could be happening. At Aderhold Roofing, we find that the most common culprits for roof leaks typically include one or more the following deficiencies:
To speak with one of the top roof coating contractors in Tampa, or to schedule a consultation, please submit our contact request form.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this article is for general educational information only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional counsel.
- Alligatoring: Occurs when the waterproofing membrane has begun to crack from lack of moisture and exposure to sunlight.
- Base Flashing Lap/Split: Describes two common deficiencies found in base flashing that can have a negative effect on watertightness.
- Blisters: When air or moisture gets trapped between the layers of the waterproofing system, it can cause the surface to bubble and blister. If these blisters “pop,” it can lead to leaks.
- Clogged Drain: The drain from the roof has become clogged, resulting in standing water that can seep into the roof.
- Cold Weld: Caused by poor quality workmanship when welding the roofing membrane. Essentially, it refers to an incomplete weld job.